Life-Bulb PRO LED Color Pool Light Bulb with XR Signal™ Remote Technology for In Ground Pools | Lifetime Replacement Warranty | Fits Pentair, Hayward and Other E26 Screw in Fixtures | 12V 40W
Cannot be used in a 120V system
- The PRO model contains our brightest LED’s ever
- XR Signal Remote Technology for improved remote control operation
- Extra thick light housing created from synthetic material created from a broad range of organic polymers offering thermal and electrical insulation as well as a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Heat dissipation pads for extra cooling
Enhanced design for longer life. New XR Signal™ remote technology for improved remote control reception. For use in pool light fixtures that have an e26 medium threaded style base. Seven color modes: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, and White and 12 color modes to choose from. Add fun and excitement to your pool by selecting the DISCO or PARTY mode.
Installation and Operation
For details on installation and operation, please visit our instructions page.
This bulb is designed to replace incandescent bulbs for Pentair Amerlite 784 Series, Hayward Astrolite SP058 Series swimming pool underwater light fixture. The color lamp has 16 different color modes: 7 fixed colors, 9 light shows. 7 fixed colors include: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, white.
When the lamp is turned off, the last color mode will be saved. Next time the lamp is turned on, the previously saved color mode will be displayed.
Remote Control + Switch Control
Press the button in remote controller to directly select the color you want. Color-changing also can be controlled using an ON/OFF switch. Turn the switch OFF/ON (within 2 seconds) multiple times to select next color mode.
Important: Remote controls for LED pool lights use a radio frequency (RF) signal to communicate with the light. So, while RF signals can transmit through water, it is still very limited and sporadic. Additionally, RF signals will not work well if your light fixture is metal.
If you have a metal light fixture, the remote will still be able to communicate with the light if it is held next to the existing pool light on/off switch. The reason for this is that the RF signal from the remote actually uses the wiring between the switch and the light to complete the transmission of the signal. For more details, see our remote troubleshooting tips.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty (see warranty page for more details) :
- 30 Days: 100% refund
- First Year: Free replacement (handling fee applies)
- Lifetime (after first year): Replacement light for 50% off the current purchase price.
- 1 Color-changing LED PRO pool light
- 1 Remote Controller (Battery type: 23A, not included)
- 1 Remote Waterproof Bag
- Voltage: 12
- Wattage: 40
- Base: e26
- Diameter: 6-5/8"; Length: 5-3/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS