Removing bag from container:
Turn container upside down to carefully remove bag.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1) Add two tablespoons (1oz) of powder into container.
2) Place the spring and basket in the container.
3) Fill the container to the top with warm tap water
covering the spring and basket.
4) Secure the container lid and shake well to mix.
5) Let soak for 30 minutes.
6) After 30 minutes remove the basket and spring
and rinse with clean water.
7) (Optional) Add the copper anode to the solution and let soak for 30 minutes. If there is still corrosion on the anode you can use the wire brush included with your ionizer to remove excess corrosion on the anode.
8) When reassembling the ionizer, ensure that the three contact pins on the bottom of the ionizer where the spring touches are clean and free of debris