No More Green Technologies
CopperFlo Solar Pool Ionizer | 85% Less Chlorine | Lifetime Replacement Warranty | Kill Algae in Pool | Longest Lasting Copper Anode | 25% More Ions | Keeps Pool Cleaner | Up to 45,000 Gal Pool
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Advanced technology allowing our product to last years longer than our competitors. Beware of cheaply built alternatives. Lifetime Replacement Warranty - see description for details.
- Our Solar Pool Cleaner will prevent algae and reduce the amount of chlorine up to 85%. Patented process produces our longest lasting Copper Anode (saving you money) - producing 25% more ions. Our ionizers work perfectly fine with small amounts of Chlorine and, consistently, the pH becomes very stable.
- The power of the sun works with an underwater ion-disbursing anode to release copper ions that are very effective at killing algae and keeping your pool clean and pure
- Covers up to 45,000 gallon pools. Will not harm the finish of your pool or vinyl liner. Works on chlorine or salt pools
- See description and package for instructions on how to use and maintain
This automatic pool cleaner uses solar technology to produce electrical current, needed to ionize copper electrodes. The copper ions help govern the growth of algae and other microorganisms. The copper anode is created using a patented process and will last longer than other solar pool ionizer models which will save you money. The copper anode also produces 25% more ions into your pool compared to earlier models. This product is completely safe. It isn't harmful to handle or swim with. The unit floats in the pool and produces copper ions, while being exposed to sunlight. Within about a day, the product efficiently regulates copper ion level for pool water. This product makes maintenance incredibly easy, cutting back on time, energy, and money. It is important to note that your pool will still need chlorine and chemicals, but the amount needed is roughly 85 percent less than without use of this pool cleaner for in ground and above ground pools.The copper electrode will last for approximately 2-3 years, helping to dramatically reduce your chlorine use and reducing the risk of chemical imbalances and bacterial growth. Depending on location and size of pool, you will save anywhere from 250.00 - 750.00 per year in chemicals. View our instructions page on how to use and maintain. With our lifetime replacement warranty, if your unit is ever broken, sun damaged or simply stops working at any time, we will replace the damaged unit for free for the first year and never more than 50 percent of sales price to replace the damaged unit after that. For your lifetime. Visit our warranty page to register your new purchase - within 30 days. Also receive a 50% discount for the copper anode and basket replacement kit.