[wholesale] Life-Bulb 120V 40W RGB [Switch or Remote Control] LED Pool Lights Bulb | Color Changing | Lifetime Replacement Warranty | Replacement Bulb for Pentair and Hayward Fixture
- Read carefully before ordering this 120V bulb. It is not suitable for the 12V housing.
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty - See description for more details
- New model - July 2019 - 120V 40W - Most advanced LED quality. 2x brighter than other cheaper bulbs
- Simple color-changing control: Just turn the switch off/on or use the remote to select color mode. Memory has 7 static modes, 8 animation modes, Including color transition, color fade, color changing
- New scientific cooling with Aluminum fin heat dissipation brings an extremely long life to the bulb.
This is a 120V 40W color-changing LED pool light with remote. This bulb can NOT be used in a 12V light system. Be sure of your pool light voltage before ordering.
Installation and Operation
For details on installation and operation, please visit our instructions page.
This bulb is designed to replace incandescent bulbs for Pentair Amerlite 784 Series, Hayward Astrolite SP058 Series swimming pool underwater light fixture. The color lamp has 16 different color modes: 7 fixed colors, 9 light shows. 7 fixed colors include: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, white.
When the lamp is turned off, the last color mode will be saved. Next time the lamp is turned on, the previously saved color mode will be displayed.
Remote Control + Switch Control
Press the button in remote controller to directly select the color you want. Color-changing also can be controlled using an ON/OFF switch. Turn the switch OFF/ON (within 2 seconds) to select one color mode.
Important: Remote controls for LED pool lights use a radio frequency (RF) signal to communicate with the light. So, while RF signals can transmit through water, it is still very limited and sporadic. Additionally, RF signals will not work well if your light fixture is metal.
If you have a metal light fixture, the remote will still be able to communicate with the light if it is held next to the existing pool light on/off switch. The reason for this is that the RF signal from the remote actually uses the wiring between the switch and the light to complete the transmission of the signal. For more details, see our remote troubleshooting tips.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty (see warranty page for more details) :
- 30 Days: 100% refund
- First Year: Free replacement (handling fee applies)
- Lifetime (after first year): Replacement light for 50% off the current purchase price.
- 1 Color-changing LED pool light
- 1 Remote Controller (Battery type: 23A, not included)
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 40
- Base: E27
- Diameter: 6-5/8"; Length: 5-3/8"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS